• 16 analog inputs at up to 200 kS/s, 12-bit resolution
• 8 digital I/O lines (TTL/CMOS); two 24-bit counter/timers
• Digital triggering
• 4 analog input signal ranges
• NI-DAQ driver that simplifies configuration and measurements
• Windows 2000/NT/XP
• Real-time performance with LabVIEW
• Others such as Linux® and Mac OS X
The 6025E features 16 channels (eight differential) of analog input, two channels of analog output, a 100-pin connector, and 32 lines of digital I/O.
The 6024E features 16 channels of analog input, two channels of analog output, a 68-pin connector and eight lines of digital I/O.
The 6023E is identical to the 6024E, except that it does not have analog output channels.