• PCI Express 1.0 compliant
• 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
• 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
• Low-profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
• Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including
Windows, Linux, and UNIX
• Easy maintenance with built-in LEDs and management software
The CP-102E and low-profile CP-102EL are 2-port PCI Express boards designed for POS and ATM applications. Moxa’s PCI Express boards are a
top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, particularly since the boards support many different operating systems,
including Windows, Linux, and UNIX. The CP-102E/EL’s 2 RS-232 serial ports support a fast 921.6 kbps baudrate and provide full modem control
signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals. In addition, the boards’ x1 classification allows them to be installed in any
PCI Express slot.
Smaller Form Factor
The CP-102EL is a low-profile board that is compatible with any PCI Express slot. The CP-102EL board only requires a 3.3 VDC power supply,
which means that the board fits any host computer, ranging from shoebox to standard-sized PCs.
Drivers Provided for Windows, Linux, and UNIX
Moxa continues to support a wide variety of operating systems, and there is no exception for the CP-102E/EL boards. Reliable Windows and Linux
drivers are provided for all Moxa boards, and other operating systems, such as WEPOS, are also supported for embedded integration applications.